Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re doing okay. So we’re in a time of uncertainty. I think that’s one thing we can be certain of. This year has brought round things that maybe we didn’t expect to happen, good and bad.
It’s not easy dealing with uncertainty. I just wanted to share some things which I’ve learnt.
1. Trusting God. I know we are told this a lot of times , something really obvious. But realising that no matter what tomorrow throws at you, God has got you. God loves you and though it may not always feel like it, you are covered!
2. Pray about it. I realised that there is nothing too big or small for us to pray about. There is nothing that’s too hard for Him.
3. Stay in the Word of God. While everything changes, the bible says “Heaven and earth [as now known] will pass away, but My words will not pass away.”
Mark 13:31 AMP
That’s one thing that will never change. People can change, everything around you can change. But what God says will never change. So if he tells you, He will never leave you nor forsake you. Believe that. If he says He has surrounded you by His angels. Trust Him.
4. Let go of worrying about what you can’t control. I’ll raise my hand up that I am someone who can get into my head so much, that I begin to worry about everything. But the bible tells us time and time again. Do not worry! Because no matter how much we worry, it causes us more harm than good
5. Taking it one day at a time. Honestly, it really does sound minor. But if we spend today worrying about tomorrow or today worrying about six months away! You can’t change tomorrow because it’s not there yet. You can only control what you are now, your attitude and your actions. Everything else , good and bad we can’t always control.
So I leave you with this verse “proverbs 3:5-6. Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.”
Stay safe and stay blessed! And keep your head up. Take it one day at a time. Things are changing and it’s really difficult sometimes to wrap your head around everything that’s going on. But stay in the word. Look after yourself as best as you can. And in all things, pray! Talk to God. He cares for you! ♥️.
Love you all! God bless
~ peace , joy & love